Measured Against Reality

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Yet More Stupidity

Read this article and then explain to me how our society is not totally insane.

In case you're too lazy (or wary) to click the link, a girl has been charged with sexually assaulting herself. You read that right. She took pictures of herself, posted them online, and because she's underage (15), she's guilty of sexual assault. Against herself.

Honestly, how stupid is this? Who was injured? Who suffered because of her actions? This is just another case of the government sticking its big hairy nose where it's neither wanted nor needed and punishing someone who is guilty of nothing.

The sad thing is that this doesn't surprise me at all, and I guarantee it will not be the last time it happens.

2 Comments:

  • You're right, it's completely retarded. Goodness knows where law and justice are going these days..

    By Blogger JeNn, at 9:39 AM, February 07, 2007  

  • Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.

    By Anonymous Health Nwes, at 5:41 AM, February 01, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home