Measured Against Reality

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hiatus

As you probably noticed, this blog took an unannounced hiatus recently. I just didn't have it in me to keep going. Blogging is, largely, an entirely pointless endeavor. I can't really defend it in any way.

I also feel like I don't have anything particularly important to add. All I have to offer are my own opinions on things, and cannot figure why anyone would be interested in those.

So those things, combined with some of the busiest academic times of my life, conspired to make me say, "Eh, why bother?"

Although, I will admit, every now and then I saw something I really wanted to respond to in some way. I just didn't have the time.

Well, now it's summer, and now I do! I don't know how often I'll be posting, but I can tell you it will be the same old themes, politics, religion, science, the big interests of all humans. I'm also having some interesting conflicts with parts of the university bureaucracy, something I've never discussed before but, if it comes to it, will need some way to make public.

So, for the mysterious 110 of you that Feedburner says are still subscribed to this feed, you can look forward to seeing things soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home