Measured Against Reality

Friday, August 11, 2006

Sachuest Point pictures

I took a trip to Sachuest point today, a nice park along the water in Middletown. It's a fantastic spot, and I finally got some pictures of it. Here's a taste, the rest are behind the jump.

I apologize for the formatting, right now blogger is really being a pain the ass, and not letting me easily widen my blog. Who still browses at 600 by 800? That's around 1000 wasted pixels for me, and I bet it's easily 200 for most.

I don't want to shrink the pictures any more, I'm afraid of losing detail, so I'm just going to have to deal with this until I can widen the page to about 1000 pixels instead of 740. It's harder than you might think.







Continue reading...

































































2 Comments:

  • Wow, beautiful pictures. Do you go to Sachuest Point often?

    "Who still browses at 600 by 800?"

    Good point, but ironically, having just gotten a 24" monitor (envy of our two mutual friends got the better of me, and, hey, 21st birthday), I've redisovered browsing in really narrow windows, because nowadays I'm always trying to IM/read email/watch a YouTube video on one half the screen while reading websites on the other.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 AM, August 14, 2006  

  • Discover best practices, research, and tools for improving Health communication. Find health communication resources.

    By Anonymous About Health, at 3:17 AM, July 22, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home