Measured Against Reality

Monday, November 20, 2006

Updates and Fantasy Congress

Thanks to everyone who commented on the last post, that meant quite a bit to me. I was without internet for a day, so I didn't get them until just now (stupid traveling).

I just wanted to make it clear that I will still be updating, but it won't be daily, at least for the near future.

So if you've come to love my Irreverence, it will still be around, just not quite so Daily.


Incidentally, around a month ago I found out about Fantasy Congress. It works just like other fantasy leagues: you get points based how the congressmen you "draft" perform.

Not only is this absolutely hysterical, but it's a good way to keep tabs of how our elected officials are doing. We need to hold them responsible for what they do, and this silly and fun game lets us do that.

So if you like the idea of drafting congressmen and getting points when the legislation they sponsor passes, check this out.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home