Measured Against Reality

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Update

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've just gotten back from Spring Break and classes are starting up again. I should be back into a good rhythm soon.

But I want to take this time to ask a few questions of my regular readers. The first I've asked before, but it still bothers me. Should I have ads? This blog really isn't popular enough to generate any real revenue from them (a few cents a day), and I think they kind of detract from the blog. But I'll leave it up to you guys again: give me the say-so and they'll disappear.

The second thing is my title. I don't post daily any more, so "Daily Irreverence" doesn't make too much sense. I didn't exactly spend a lot of time on the title, and I'm awful at titling things, so that's just what came out. But if I get any good suggestions, I'd seriously consider changing it.

That's all, have a good Tuesday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home