Measured Against Reality

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blogiversary

I somehow completely forgot that this blog turned 1 year old a couple weeks ago, August fifth to be precise. Today my Google Analytics account turned one, which is the only reason I remembered at all.

I've been doing this for a whole year, and I think I have a somewhat better idea of what it takes to run a blog. Granted, I don't do many of things, but I have a better idea of what they are. Hopefully this is a better blog than it was a year ago, but probably not by a lot.

If any of my regular readers want to leave a comment for improvement, why not do it here? And, as always, feel free to offer a comment, whether through the blog or via the e-mail address on the sidebar (I get tons of spam because of that little link, use it!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home