Measured Against Reality

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Measured Against Reality and Ron Paul

I've wanted to change my blog's name for a while. I don't post daily and it's not usually very irreverent, so I don't think it fits any more (or ever did, really). I was reading The Demon-Haunted World by Carl Sagan and came across this quote by Einstein:

One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - and yet it is the most precious thing we have.


I thought that "Measured Against Reality" would be a great name for the kind of thing I do, but wanted some feedback.


Also, I'm out of town for a wedding and have sporadic, slow internet access, so I probably won't be doing much blogging for a little while. For today watch Steven Colbert interview Ron Paul. I thought he was pretty good, although he might want to abolish too many government agencies.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home