Measured Against Reality

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Who is Seth Patinkin, and why should I care?

The strangest thing has been happening lately on the comments section of my post about gay marriage in Oregon. It started with this comment, by a guy named Seth Patinkin claiming to be experiencing some kind of discrimination. I'm going to be honest, I didn't really read it. It obviously had nothing to do with my post, and if I jumped on the bandwagon of every discrimination case I'd have negative time to do other things. Besides, there's hardly anything I can do about it.

But I get those odd-ball frequently, and they've stopped surprising me. What was truly weird is that I've since gotten two comments bashing him (or more accurately, one bashing him and the other referencing a blog that has the same content).

I don't really know how these people are finding me, or why they think I care (the case isn't even from Oregon, it's from Indiana. How did they get to a blog post about gay marriage in Oregon?).

I just found this to be quite odd. I guess that's the price one pays for having a blog, really random comments

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home